Personal Insurance Products | Renters

Most renters don’t understand that a landlord’s or building’s insurance won’t cover their personal items in their apartment or rental home. But renters insurance, sometimes known as H04, can help. Renters insurance can help in the case of a break-in, damaged by a fire or severe weather so your clients can recover any value. And, if someone is injured during an accident in the rental, it may protect against in the case of a liability lawsuit. Contact us and we can tell you more. Or download an application now.

Acceptable risks are:

  • Tenants of condos, apartments or other rented dwelling
  • Trusts, Estates, Limited Partnerships, Family Partnerships and LLC's
  • Secondary and Seasonal Units
  • Replacement Cost on Contents
  • Risks in Protection Class 1 through 9
  • Risks with proir losses

download an application
marketing materials